Quadcon is a unique and versatile mini-container originally developed for use by
the United States Armed Forces.
The unit is configured to enable four containers to be secured together, using the
exclusive SeaLock connector. The resulting package has the same footprint as a standard
20' ISO intermodal container. Alternatively, two Quadcons may be connected together
to create a 10' ISO container.
This four-into-one concept offers the advantages of a segregated loading pattern
with the ease of handling of a standard 20' container.
Intended for use as a transport/ storage unit, the Quadcon’s double-door access
offers a wide range of options for on-site storage sheds, mobile lockers, capital
equipment housings, etc.
Quadcon’s all-steel construction and unique versatility makes it an ideal new option
for both commercial and military operations.
- All-steel construction
- Four-way fork-lift pockets
- Full marine metal preparation and painting specification
- Full-width access doors on both sides of container
- Non-slip tread plate floor
- Over 4.2 tons (9,400 pounds) payload capacity
- ISO tested and CSC approved by Lloyds for use in 10' and 20' module configurations
- Over 6 cubic meters (217 cubic feet) of internal capacity
- Easily repaired (essentially same construction as a 20'/40' steel container)
- Simply and quickly secured together using SeaLock connectors
- Cargo doors on both ends
- Quadcon II 2000lb lashings, Quadcon I 1000 lbs lashings option
- E-Track for adjustable shelves
- E-track standard in Quadcon II
- Lista Cabinets for tools/spare parts
- USMC spec – ERP models