BiCon has long been available in the commercial markets. Now when combined with
new modular container designs like Quadcon II, the BiCon offers new options for
dry cargo and integrated systems.
The CMCI BiCon is compatible with other 1C certified BiCons and CMCI Quadcon II’s,
allowing custom configurations of BiCon and Quadcon II’s to be shipped coupled together
as 20-foot equivalent units, offering the customer maximum flexibility for the shipment
of equipment and supplies. BiCons are available in both single-end and double-end
Intended for use as a transport/storage unit, BiCon offers a range of options for
on-site storage, mobile part and supply stores, and equipment and systems integration.
- All CORTEN steel construction
- One set of forklift pockets
- 16 - 2000lb lashing points and horizontal E-track for cargo shoring.
- Full-width access doors on the end of container
- Developed for hard to load cargos and systems integration
- ISO tested and CSC approved by Lloyds for use in the 20' module configuration
- Over 530 cubic feet of internal capacity
- Simply and quickly secured together using SeaLock connectors
- Options for side opening, all side opening, and other custom configurations
- Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC), 20 year limited warranty
- 8’ x 8’ x 10’
- 530 cu.ft.
- 16-2000 lb. lashing rings
- ISO tested
- CSC certified
- Payload 19050 lbs
- Compatible with 2 Quadcon II to form 20’ TEU